Looking to get your 2010 expedition sponsored? You’re in luck, because Mountain Hardwear is feeling generous! But the deadline for applying is quickly approaching, so you’ll want to head over to the website, grab this application form, fill it out, and get it submitted by November 15th.
In the instructions for filling out the form, Mountain Hardwear clearly defines what they are looking for when sponsoring your big adventure. Be sure to keep these things in mind when submitting your application:
• Appropriateness of activity for using Mountain Hardwear gear
• Originality/uniqueness of project
• Demonstrated achievement in previous expeditions, including leadership skills, physical accomplishments,
special recognitions/awards, and published works
• Level of safety versus level of risk involved (ability of leader to recognize dangers and prevent mishaps)
• Level of physical challenge
• Environmental and social responsibility
Perfectly acceptable criteria if you ask me! I like that they are looking for unique, physically challenging expeditions to support, and the fact that they are looking for environmentally and socially responsible adventures is great too.
Good luck to everyone who submits their ideas!
- U.S. Adds 116 Countries to the ‘Do Not Travel List’ - April 27, 2021
- New Annapurna Summit Record Could be a Sign of Things to Come on Everest - April 20, 2021
- Eco-Challenge 2021 Update: No News is Good News? - April 15, 2021