My good friends over at CheapTents.com put together a fun little blog post a few weeks back that is sure to create some discussion. The post, which can be found by clicking here, is their selection of the ten best songs for walking, climbing or running.
Now, reading their headline and included text, I thought these would be the best songs to get you motivated and keep you moving while you’re outside, doing your favorite activity. It is actually more like a list of ten songs that are about walking, climbing, or running. So, without further ado, here are their selections for the best songs in this category:
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Diana Ross
- River Deep Mountain High – Ike and Tina Turner
- Move On Up – Curtis Mayfield
- Rocky Mountain Way – Joe Walsh
- Run to the Hills – Iron Maiden
- Ramblin’ Man – Lemon Jelly
- Walking In My Shoes – Depeche Mode
- Walk of Life – Dire Straights
- Step On – Happy Mondays
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina and The Waves
So? What do you think? What did they miss? I’m thinking 500 Miles by the Proclaimers. What would you add?
- For $50,000 a Company Called World View Promises to Take You to the Edge of Space - October 19, 2021
- Red Bull Rampage Returns with its Special Brand of Craziness - October 14, 2021
- New COVID Travel Lists Share Current State of Global Travel - October 12, 2021