Outdoor athletes have some new options for training apparel today, thanks to the official launch of the Mountain Athletics line from The North Face. This new offering includes specially designed clothing and footwear that is built specifically to withstand the rigors of training and racing outdoors. Some of the products include the men’s Kilowatt Zip pullover, the Ampere Core shorts, and the very nice looking Ultra Kilowatt trainer running shoe.
But the Mountain Athletics program doesn’t start and end with gear. The North Face seems committed to making this new brand a fully featured training program with an online digital component and eight special events in select cities across the country to introduce the new products.
The Mountain Athletics tour looks like this
- March 9 – MOUNTAIN ATHLETICS: SAN FRANCISCO
- March 15 – MOUNTAIN ATHLETICS: WASHINGTON D.C.
- March 22 – MOUNTAIN ATHLETICS: SAN FRANCISCO (PRESIDIO)
- March 29 – MOUNTAIN ATHLETICS: BIRMINGHAM
- April 5 – MOUNTAIN ATHLETICS: KALISPELL*
- April 12 – MOUNTAIN ATHLETICS: DENVER*
- April 19 – MOUNTAIN ATHLETICS: OKEMOS*
- April 26 – MOUNTAIN ATHLETICS: BOSTON*
- *Registration opens March 1
- It Has Been a Record-Setting Summer on K2 - August 4, 2022
- Gear Review: BioLite BaseCharge 1500 Portable Power Station - August 1, 2022
- Sanu Sherpa Becomes First Climber to Summit all 8000-Meter Peaks Twice - July 26, 2022