From time to time, I like to share some of the travel stories that have shown up on the FlightNetwork blog, one of the outlets I contribute to on a regular basis. It has a more general travel focus, and isn’t quite as adventure oriented as I’d like, but there are still some good stories to share and interesting articles for frequent travelers. Here’s a run down of some recent activity there.
- Can You Guess Which Countries Are The Happiest In The World?
- Why The Maldives Needs To Be On Your 5-Year Plan
- United Airlines To Offer Free Movies, TV Shows On Apple Devices
- Admission Bargains and Rip-Offs at Famous Tourism Sites
- You Won’t Believe These Strange Hotel Guest Requests
- Does Tanzania’s Lake Natron Really Turn Animals To Stone?
- Tuskless Elephants are Now More Common in Africa Thanks to Poaching - October 26, 2021
- For $50,000 a Company Called World View Promises to Take You to the Edge of Space - October 19, 2021
- Red Bull Rampage Returns with its Special Brand of Craziness - October 14, 2021