From time to time, I like to share some of the travel stories that have shown up on the FlightNetwork blog, one of the outlets I contribute to on a regular basis. It has a more general travel focus, and isn’t quite as adventure oriented as I’d like, but there are still some good stories to share and interesting articles for frequent travelers. Here’s a run down of some recent activity there.
- Can You Guess Which Countries Are The Happiest In The World?
- Why The Maldives Needs To Be On Your 5-Year Plan
- United Airlines To Offer Free Movies, TV Shows On Apple Devices
- Admission Bargains and Rip-Offs at Famous Tourism Sites
- You Won’t Believe These Strange Hotel Guest Requests
- Does Tanzania’s Lake Natron Really Turn Animals To Stone?
Those are just a sampling of some of the things that have been written by myself, or other bloggers, on the site recently. I hope you enjoy.
Latest posts by Kraig Becker (see all)
- Gear Review: The Xero Scrambler Mid is an Ultralight Hiking Shoe for Spring - March 1, 2023
- Gear Review: Yeti Roadie 48 Wheeled Cooler - August 18, 2022
- Kristin Harila Continues Pursuit of 8000-Meter Speed Record - August 16, 2022