A few weeks back I mentioned that I’d just taken over the Adventure and Outdoor Travel page at About.com, a gig that I’m very excited to be doing. Since then, I’ve been populating that page with quite a few stories and articles, and I wanted to take this opportunity to share some links to those posts so you can can an idea of what I’m up to over there. So, here is a sample of what I’ve been writing.
- Just What is Adventure Travel
- Adventure Destination: Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- MicroAdventures: Adventure Travel Close to Home
- How Much of a Threat is Ebola to Travelers?
- 5 Reasons Why Adventure Travelers Should Buy Travel Insurance
- Tips for Booking Adventure Travel on the Cheap
- Gear Review: The Xero Scrambler Mid is an Ultralight Hiking Shoe for Spring - March 1, 2023
- Gear Review: Yeti Roadie 48 Wheeled Cooler - August 18, 2022
- Kristin Harila Continues Pursuit of 8000-Meter Speed Record - August 16, 2022