Here in the U.S. we are celebrating Thanksgiving today. It is a day to reflect, enjoy a much needed break, spend some time with our friends and family while eating a traditional meal. It is also the calm before the storm, as tomorrow marks the official start of the holiday shopping season with the arrival of Black Friday, which is closely followed by its online equivalent – Cyber Monday – next week. As usual, there are a number of major outdoor brands and adventure travel companies hosting significant deals, and I thought this would be a good time to share them.
So, without further adieu, here you go!
- The North Face has already launched its sale, taking 40-60% off everything in its online outlet store and 25% off other select items.
- Mountain Hardwear is running a Pre-Black Friday Sale with items at 25% off, with more undisclosed discounts to come heading into the weekend.
- Columbia is also offering 25% off almost everything on its site and customers who spend $125 get $30 gift cards too.
- Under Armour is running sales of up to 40% off select items all weekend long making it a good time to stock up on fitness and workout gear.
- Goal Zero’s sale doesn’t officially start until tomorrow, but you can get a preview of what to expect by clicking here. Shoppers will find a number of items on sale at good prices, including substantial savings on Yeti Power Stations, Nomad solar panels, and more.
- Outdoor gear manufacturer Kathmandu has all of its gear on sale for 30% off for Black Friday.
- Sunski sunglasses is offering up to 35% off its entire stock for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. On Giving Tuesday prices will return to normal, but 25% of revenue will go to a select charity as part of 1% for the planet.
- Otterbox is offering 25% off select products, including their awesome Venture Coolers, which are seldom discounted.
- Leatherman has a variety of promotions including 50% select multitools, 20% off its Skeletools, Wingman, and Sidekick lines, and $50 gift cards with orders of $300 or more.
- LifeProof has its rugged smartphone cases on sale for 25% off (excludes iPhone X) and has doorbuster sales on a variety of other items. Customers who buy a case will also get 50% off a LIFEACTIV accessory.
Crua Outdoors is running a “November Sale” with 20% off everything. Use promo code NS20 to save on their fantastic tents.
Forsake has all of its active footwear on sale for 25% off for the weekend, and in December it will offer free shipping. Pacsafe has shared a discount code for 15% off the entire site. Use GIVETHX17 at checkout. Other items are on sale for as much as 60% off. Snow Peak is crushing it with 50-60% off its closeout deals. This company sells absolutely everything and is great place to find unique gifts. Lifestraw has all of its water-filtering products on sale for 30% off for the entire weekend as well, making it a good time to pick up one of their 2-stage filtration systems. Starting tomorrow, Stio has 30% many of its products and free shipping. For the first time the company will include its Environ Collection.
On Cyber Monday the company will also add an additional 10% (up to 40% in total) off select items as well. Vibe Kayaks will have discounts on practically everything on its website starting tomorrow and running through Monday. They’ll even offer free shipping on kayaks and trailers too. Grand Trunk Travel Goods will have absolutely everything on sale on Cyber Monday at 25% off.
Travel gear and bag designer Lander has put everything on sale for 30% off. Additionally, if you sign up for their free advantage program you’ll receive an additional 10% on orders too. And if that wasn’t enough, all orders of $50 or more will receive a free Apple Lightning charging cable. For those who like to fast and light in the backcountry, Hyperlite Mountain Gear is offering a 20% discount on their fantastic backpacks, apparel, and gear. 686 will also be launching a Black Friday sale with substantial discounts across a wide variety of products.
Intrepid Travel is offering 15% off every trip it is very extensive catalog on all departures between February 1 and September 30 2018. The sale is already underway and runs through November 30. Intrepid offers Kilimanjaro climbs, Everest Base Camp Treks, and countless other great adventures.
Adventure Canada is offering a 15% discount on its 11-day North Atlantic Saga, taking travelers from Scotland to the Faroe Islands to Iceland, or alternatively its 11-day Newfoundland Circumnavigation journey when booked between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Liftopia is giving customers a little something extra when they get their lift tickets through the site on Cyber Monday. If you spend $100 you’ll get a gift card for $115, $150 gets you $175, and spending $200 results in a card worth $250, which is a 25% bonus.
Voyages of Antiquity is offering discounts on several of its adventure cruises, including visit to Greece, Italy, and other parts of Europe. All discounts will go live on November 24 and can be found here.
Xanterra Parks and Resorts has a slew of discounts available for a variety of national park trips, guided tours, adventure cruises, hotel stays, and more. Those deals will go live on Cyber Monday, so watch this page for updates.
Fiji Airways is offering a sale on flights to the island paradise that runs from Black Friday through Cyber Monday, with tickets to not only Fiji, but also Australia and New Zealand, costing $799 roundtrip. Click here to book your flight.
Planning on visiting Park City for some skiing this winter? The resort will have a Cyber Monday sale that will see rates starting as low as $97/night. Also, if you book a 3 night stay, they’ll even throw in a $300 travel voucher for Delta Airlines. Get the details here.
Hotels.com has already launched its sale, which will run through Cyber Monday. Travelers who book through the site are eligible for as much as a 50% savings on room rates.
The Four Seasons Resort Oaho at Ko Olina is offering guests a fourth night free when they book three consecutive nights stays, with an option to upgrade to suite and receive a $400 resort credit. Reservations can be made here on Cyber Monday.
Banyan Tree Lang Co in Vietnam is offering 35% discounts on room rates. Use the code “CyberMonday” when booking. That same code works for similar discounts at Angsana Lang Co hotel, Banyan Tree Mayakoba, and Banyan Tree Bangkok as well.
- For $50,000 a Company Called World View Promises to Take You to the Edge of Space - October 19, 2021
- Red Bull Rampage Returns with its Special Brand of Craziness - October 14, 2021
- New COVID Travel Lists Share Current State of Global Travel - October 12, 2021