As our fledgling podcast starts to get off the ground, I’ve had a couple of emails from readers asking how to listen to the show. When we did our pilot episode a few weeks back, we used a different podcast hosting platform to get the show out there. We’ve since switched to a different platform that we’ll use moving forward, which means the links I originally shared may not be working for you. So, here’s how you can listen to The Adventure Podcast:
- If you just want to listen on your computer then click here to get a web version of the show, complete with an audio player, episode description, and so on. It works great, it just isn’t quite so portable.
- iOS users (iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.) can subscribe to the show in iTunes by searching for “The Adventure Podcast,” but it can still be hard to find. Here’s a direct link.
- Android users can find us in the Google Play Store by again searching for the title of the show. But, to save time, here’s another direct link.
- If you use Stitcher to listen to your podcasts on any platform, we’re also available there. If search doesn’t work, here’s the direct link for Stitcher users.
- You Probably Shouldn’t Try Climbing Mt. Rainier Right Now - September 21, 2021
- The Sylvansport Electric RV is the Motorhome of Our Dreams - September 14, 2021
- Nepali Climbers Open New Trekking Route on Mt. Kilimanjaro - September 9, 2021