For the past week, I’ve been running a little giveaway on the Adventure Blog to hand out three Survivor Medic packs from Adventure Medical Kits. I asked anyone who entered to e-mail me to share their favorite outdoor destinations, and after receiving several hundred entries, I randomly picked three winners last night. Those winners and there outdoor adventure destinations of choice, are as follows:
• Duffy Knox of Los Angeles, California, who prefers spending time in Zion National Park.
• Erich Rainville of Lovettsvill, Virginia enjoys spending time on the Franconia Ridge Trail in the White Mountains of New Hampshire
• Jordan Toney from Johnson City, Tennessee, who loves the Roan Highlands of the Appalachian Mountains.
Keep your eyes peeled for your packages guys, I should be getting them in the mail today.
I want to thank everyone for entering the contest and sharing your favorite outdoor places. Some of them I’ve visited and others I can add to my list for future adventures. And thanks for reading the blog, it is much appreciated.
Also, thanks so much to my friends over at Adventure Medical Kits for providing the Survivor Medick packs for the giveaway. Both I, and my readers, appreciate the great products you deliver.
- The Search for Shackleton’s Lost Ship Resumes in 2022 - July 29, 2021
- Climbers in the UK Avoid Google Maps When Picking Routes - July 27, 2021
- The Zenbivy MotoBed is the Ultimate Road Trip Sleep System - July 22, 2021