I’ve added another outlet to the sites that I am contributing for and for the past few weeks, I’ve been posting to the Let’s Roll Blog over at FlightNetwork.com. My postings to the site are more travel related with a slant towards adventure travel and a mix of a few gear reviews as well. The site is still relatively new but it is ramping up quickly and the editors have big plans for where they would like to go.
Here is a sampling of some of the posts that I, and others, have written to the blog recently:
- Kilimanjaro Guide Prepares for 50th Summit
- 7 Reasons Iceland is Quirky and Awesome
- Antarctic Travel Season Begins
- Polar Bear Attacks In Popular Canadian Tourist Town
- Airlines Being Allowing Passengers To Use Electronics Gate To Gate
Just a few articles to give readers an idea of what the blog is all about. If you’re a traveler, you’ll probably find a lot to like over there. Add it to your list of favorites and give it a go every once in awhile.
Latest posts by Kraig Becker (see all)
- Gear Review: The Xero Scrambler Mid is an Ultralight Hiking Shoe for Spring - March 1, 2023
- Gear Review: Yeti Roadie 48 Wheeled Cooler - August 18, 2022
- Kristin Harila Continues Pursuit of 8000-Meter Speed Record - August 16, 2022