Wade over at Outdoorzy.com has posted his Top 10 Outdoor Blogs and look who made the list!
• The Piton – Keeping the industry honest
• Kent’s Bike Blog – Kent knows bikes
• The Jaw – Fun contests for all the girls and boys
• The Mountain World – The guy wrote a book about Longs Peak, nuff said
• Best Hike – The name says it all
• The Gear Junkie – We all secretly want to kill him and take his job
• The Adventure Blog – Everest news and cool links
• Two Heel Drive – Tom’s got the bay all wrapped up
• The Gadling – Travel Travel Travel
• Outdoorzy Blog – Well it’s my list, right
Wade posted his comments following each blog, and I have to say, I’m honored to be listed up there with such other great blogs. Thanks Wade! And yes, your blog does deserve to be on the list! 🙂
Oh, and if you haven’t checked out Outdoorzy yet, you’re missing out on a great, and growing, community of people who share a common love for everything outside. The forums are a great place to discuss all kinds of topics, and gear reviews and trip reports are also interesting, informative, and fun to read. Come on over and join us!
- Gear Review: The Xero Scrambler Mid is an Ultralight Hiking Shoe for Spring - March 1, 2023
- Gear Review: Yeti Roadie 48 Wheeled Cooler - August 18, 2022
- Kristin Harila Continues Pursuit of 8000-Meter Speed Record - August 16, 2022
9 thoughts on “And Now Something From The “Toot My Own Horn” Department…”
Ummm..Yeah. Congrats Kraig. (cough,cough) Always cool to be listed. Especially with those guys. Alot of great blogs…Looking on further down the list, Mine came in 39th–yeah, well..at least I am right above the “See where my dog took a crap” Blog–
LOL! I have no doubt that you came it at number 11, but were bumped out when Wade put his own blog on the list. 😉
You two both work very hard at creating fine online content. No list can do justice to the dedication put forth and made publicly available in the inerweb.
Really, your efforts are very much appreciated by this reader.
Thanks for the kind words Jon! 🙂
Always great to be acknowledged by our peers and friends…
In the digital world, it seems we have a challenging trail to walk…
Congratulations as well!
Thanks DSD! 🙂
As you know, the most difficult trails are the ones that are usually most worth it in the long run. 🙂
Thanks for the kind words as well-
I think it goes without saying that all of us would probably still do what we do, even if we had no readers.
Well said Jason. And I agree.
Comments are closed.