If you’re a fan of adventure racing, or have always wondered what the sport is all about, then I have great news for you. The full version of the film The Last Wild Race is now available for streaming online, giving you the opportunity to watch this year’s Patagonian Expedition Race in all of its glory.
My friend Brian Leitten, who made the documentary, sent me the following information about how you can not only watch this great film, but win some swag in the process:
The Last Wild Race, the documentary on the 2011 Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race is now available for rental at Prescreen.com. https://prescreen.com/movie/The-Last-Wild-Race
The film, which highlights the struggles and successes of extreme endurance athletes as they traverse some of the harshest terrain in the world, has won four awards:
- Best Environmental Film – Yosemite Film Festival
- Best Adventure Sport Film – Killarney Adventure Film Festival
- Best Film – Vanka Regule Adventure Film Festival
- Best Environmental Film – Colorado Film Festival
Over the summer it aired around the world on Outside Television, Fox Sports Network and NHK.
The film will be available to rent for 60 days.
If you act quickly, the first day (Thursday, October 13) rental fee is $4, after that the film will cost $8.
For your movie rental, you not only get the film, you are entered into a special giveaway.
Anyone who rents the film from October 13-17 can qualify by submitting their rental receipt to [email protected]. Please include your name, phone number and email address.
The prizes include 5 gift packs of race memorabilia, 25 official race patches.
- Climbers in the UK Avoid Google Maps When Picking Routes - July 27, 2021
- The Zenbivy MotoBed is the Ultimate Road Trip Sleep System - July 22, 2021
- Never Run Out of Power Again with the EcoFlow Delta Pro - July 20, 2021